Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lightsabre experiment: Success!

OK, here they are...




Note that they are slightly scrunched by Blogger's picture code...click if you want to see them unscrunched.

Tomorrow I will hopefully have my over-robe done, and this afternoon I will be going to Standing Bear's Trading Post and getting a couple of holster clips to mount the other side of the mobile phone clips in such a way that they can hang on my belt.

Like I said before, I'm going to have to get screenshots from the DV tape so that I can put together a formal tutorial on how I made them. I could have conceivably clicked a few snaps with the camera while the tape was running, but I had glue on my hands and was more concerned with providing a good running commentary while I was working.

So anyway, I'm quite relieved. Shouts out again to the folks who did the Lightsabre building workshop at Anime Los Angeles 2, January 2006. Put this project in t3h w1n column.