Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Costume upgrades...



Just in time for my first trips out with Sunrider Base, Rebel Legion. I finally have my inner tunic done. I didn't manage to do it in time for the Woodbury University Halloween party...oh well.



However, it's done now, so I will be able to wear the full outfit to the two Rebel Legion events. The one this Saturday is actually one the General Public can attend. It's in Santa Monica at the 3rd St. Promenade. Cinemax is celebrating the fact they will be airing all six Star Wars movies by having a "So you think you have what it takes to be a Jedi" event. Cinemax will be donating to a charity of Sunrider Base's choice in our name, so it's all good. We'll be there from 10am to 5pm.

If you are interested in seeing details about the costume as it now stands, drop in here:

http://msgeek703.googlepages.com/jedi